Mode: HIVG 400KV-50KJ
* IEC 60060-1-2010 High-voltage test techniques - Part 1: General definitions and test requirements
* IEC 60060-2-2010 High-voltage test techniques. Part 2: Measuring systems
* IEC 61083-1-2001 Instruments and software used for measurement in high-voltage impulse tests - Part 1: Requirements for instruments
* IEC 61083-2-1996 Digital recorders for measurements in high-voltage tests - Part 2: Evaluation of software
* ANSI/IEEE 4a-2001 Techniques of High-Voltage Testing
* ANSI/IEEE 376-1975 Measurement of Impulse Strength and Impulse Bandwidth
* ANSI/IEEE 1122-2007 Digit Recorders for Measurements in High-Voltage Impulse Tests
* ASTM D69-D2484 Electrical Insulation (Ⅰ)
* ASTM D2518-Latest Electrical Insulation (Ⅱ)
1) Rated Voltage: 400kV
2) Rated stage voltage: 100kV
3) Rated charging voltage: 100kV
4) Rated energy: 50kJ
5) Each stage impulse capacitor: 2.5.0μF/100kV
6) Stages: 4 stages
7) Stage energy: 12.5kJ
8) Impulse voltage waveform parameter:
Standard lightning impulse voltage full-wave: 1.230%s /5020%s,
Amplitude: 3%,oscillation at peak value less than 5% of amplitude
9) Minimum output voltage efficiency
Standard lightning impulse voltage full-wave≥90% (Capacitance load, <3000pF)
10) Synchronous range: stage voltage is between 10%~100% of rated voltage.
Positive and negative polarity synchronous range is less than 30%.
11) Synchronous discharge out of control rate <2% (Within the range: 10%~100% of rated voltage )
12) Sparking range: 10%-100%Un
13) Minimum output voltage: ≥10% rated voltage.
14) Charging voltage instability <±1.0%
HIMALAYAL provides innovative products that comprise high voltage test equipment, full-set high voltage test instruments, on-site test systems and on-line monitoring systems, and services regarding tests, diagnostics and asset monitoring for clients in power industry. We help to ensure safety and reliability in the power generation, transmission and distribution.